Guided tours in Museum of Puppetry Artsshare
This summer Museum of Puppetry Arts provides a unique opportunity to participate in guided tours, which lead visitors to the history of the theater and the secrets of the puppetry art.
On Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. the tours are in English, and on the same days at 3 p.m. in Estonian.
In the Museum of Puppetry Arts, you can travel back in time to the beginning of Estonian puppetry art and listen to the life and creative story of the Puppet Theater's first artistic director, Ferdinand Veike. You will get to know the artistic directors, main artists, productions as well as outstanding theater puppets and see rare exhibits. In addition, you can walk over the head of a 7-meter puppet, or become a puppeteer – on each tour you can try how to animate different kind of puppets.
The ticket costs 8 euros for an adult and 5 euros for a child. The maximum number of participants is 20 people, the tour lasts about 40 minutes. Tickets are on sale at Piletilevi and on the theater's website. Or you can purchase them in the museum.
- Tuesday 23.Aug 13:00 Nukuteatrimuuseum - Tallinn, Nunne 4 Buy
- Tuesday 23.Aug 15:00 Nukuteatrimuuseum - Tallinn, Nunne 4 Buy
- Wednesday 24.Aug 13:00 Nukuteatrimuuseum - Tallinn, Nunne 4 Buy
- Wednesday 24.Aug 15:00 Nukuteatrimuuseum - Tallinn, Nunne 4 Buy
- Tuesday 30.Aug 13:00 Nukuteatrimuuseum - Tallinn, Nunne 4 Buy