We have joined the Goodwill Agreement. At a service provider who has joined the agreement, you can be sure that:
● the visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available;
● all staff are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
● the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
● there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
● frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
● staff and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
● the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
● people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
● people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
● the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.
More about the label: visittallinn.ee/covid19.